Different Feng Shui Systems and the Best Place to Live in this Decade [Master Class Lesson 1]
Welcome to the first lesson of the Feng Shui DIY Master Class! In this lesson I want to lay a good foundation for your learning, so I'll explain to you what Feng Shui is and how it affects us.
The theories may seem boring but no worry, I have included a practical Feng Shui tips in this article. Feng Shui is not simply about the interior design of your house, the place where you live also matters. Even in the same country, there are some regions / counties / provinces / communities that are far better than others. The first practical Feng Shui tips I'm going to giveaway is the method to choose such a good place to live, not for today only, but fot the coming 10+ years. Do you want to learn it? Yes, I bet you want. So let us begin the lesson!
The “4 Schools of Feng Shui”If you have attended any Feng Shui classes or read any Feng Shui books before, chances are you heard of anyone or more of the following so-called Feng Shui theories. These are the most popular way people categorize Feng Shui systems:
- Form Feng Shui
- A system that disregard or pay little attention to directions. More focus is put on the look, color and form (巒頭) of the external and internal environment of the house.
- Compass (Ba Gua) Feng Shui
- A system that divides a house into 8 sections, each has a Gua (卦) number.
- Classical (Flying Star) Feng Shui
- A system that assigns 9 flying stars to 8 directions and the center of a house.
- Western (Spiritual) Feng Shui
- A system that puts a Ba Gua (八卦) - a grid with 8 cells, onto the house without aligning it with actual directions.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function current_user_is() in /home4/silhoune/public_html/fengshuidiy/wp-content/plugins/php-execution-plugin/includes/class.php_execution.php(273) : eval()'d code on line 38
- Form Feng Shui